Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here's what's available!!!!!!!!!


After much pondering, I have finally decided which babies to make available to others. These are by Countryside Promise x Silvertone Jesse James with Grand Champions and 2007 ARBA Convention winners on both sides!

It was tough, but here are 2 blue tort does made available for $200.00 each. The girls are the top 2 pictures.

I have decided to post both bucks (1 black tort and 1 blue tort) with the option of pulling one off the sale list if not spoken for by 12-16 wks. The boys are $150.00 each and are shown in the bottom 2 pictures.


At only 10 wks old, these babies are incredible.........I may have to revisit this cross!!!!!

I plan on attending the Ithaca, NY show and am tempted to enter Frankfort and/or Cortland next month. Unfortunately Gouvernour is out of the question due to family commitments-imagine my girl wanting a Sweet Sixteen party! I feel old..........

Delivery can be made at shows, may be willing to ship and/or drive some distance-purchaser to pay expenses.

I can be e-mailed at ljangoras@aol.com
Thank you..........







No comments: