Thursday, August 28, 2008

My latest going ons........


Yea......Cher had her first litter of babies on 8/25! NINE! and all are doing wonderfully! I never dreamed she'd have so many! I love watching them grow so fast the first couple weeks. I'll keep posting!
I finally got my website up and running. I think it looks great! http://ljangoras.tripod.com/index.html
Let me know what you think.
I've decided, especially now with Cher's huge litter, that I need to make some space, so I've posted some bucks with pictures on my Sale page. Obviously, I can't evaluate the babies just yet, but if your interested in something particular- let me know. I'll be starting a waiting list for them and will make my final decision on keepers at 8-12 wks.
I'll be attending the Cobleskill and Hamburg, NY shows in September and will able to deliver there or other arrangements can be made- including shipping.
E-mail me: ljangoras@aol.com

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi,

Your bunnies are very cute. I just put link to your blog on my blog. redrockrabbits@blogspot.com. I look forward to watching your babies grow.