Monday, October 6, 2008

NY Convention-Grand Finals

So this past weekend was my first NY Convention and I had a blast! Thank you to all those who put in so much hard work-it was appreciated.

So now for how I did................

AWESOME!!!!!!

Show A-Saturday morning
Judge Helen Brose
BOS- my Liberty Junction Annette-YEAH!!!!
BOB- was Brenda Hunneshagen's Sr. REW buck ( I can't beleive I forgot his name already!)

Show B- Saturday afternoon
Judge Cheryl Eng-Lynk
BOS- my Liberty Junction Annette- YEAH!!!!
BOB- again Brenda's buck

Show C- Sunday morning
Judge Dave Cardinal
Ok, I hate to admit I only heard that Brenda again took BOB though I'm not sure with which rabbit. The morning was a flurry and since neither Annette nor Phoebe took group I ran to help my friend Charlotte Schweikart with her French Angoras and Jersey Woolies which had her running. And I tried to help out at the angora raffle table as I could so others could tend to their bunnies too. I just wish I could have done more.

BIS for all the shows was dominated by a beautiful Netherland Dwarf.
Jack Bailey did take Reserve with his Giant doe for one of the Saturday shows.

Angoras Specialty-Sunday Afternoon
Judge Bill Patrick
BOS- Brenda
BOB- ANNETTE!!!!!!!! wooohooo!!!!!!
Annette also took Best English Angora wool

BIS was Charlotte's French Angora Nixie
Best reserve was Jack Bailey's Giant doe
That same order was repeated for wool

Congratulations to all.................

I was thrilled to bring home my girl as a Grand Champion as she was also registered this weekend. I wish I had come home with oodles of pictures but since my daughter had homecoming weekend I left the camera at home so I could try to feel like I was in two places at once............

No comments: