Monday, June 1, 2009

My current Juniors

Well, I just had surgery last week, so here's my time to finally catch up my online stuff since i have the time to whittle away at it over the next couple weeks................









Here are my Junior does. The Blue is out of my GC Liberty Junction Annette and is just 7 wks now and I can wait to see how she grows up! Her toenails match, she has a great body and appropriate Jr density. I'm crossing my fiingers she ends up like I hope but haven't come up with a name for her yet. The REW doe is out of Countryside Promise born in March. I just love her! I'm naming her Lacey. She's got a super typey body, awesome texture and density. Looking forward to having her on the show tables in the fall and then having

her as my brood stock


This adorable little blue tort buck...............First of all he's littermate to Lacey. I have resisted the urge to name him yet. He's incredible-awesome typey body, great shoulder and hindquater, texture, density, depth of color and oh, did I mention personality. He's such a sweethart and character that just loves attention. A huge part of me wants to hold on to him so see where he ends up, but with half my rabbitry being bucks, I'm offering him available at $150.


































































































































































































































































No comments: